WOCA 2019 – Final Report
Shanghai New International Expo Center,
WORLD OF CONCRETE ASIA 19 ACHIEVES GREAT SUCCESS
– 54,300 square meters with 4 halls, a 5% growth of exhibition size compared with last year
– 654 exhibitors and brands from 18 countries and regions
– 34,084 professional registrants, the increases are 2%
– attracted visitors from 43 countries and regions
– over 60 sessions of educational programs
– 1 international award ceremony launched in WOCA
World of Concrete Asia 2019, organised by Shanghai Yingye Exhibitions Co., Ltd which is the Joint venture company formed by Informa Exhibitions, was taken place at Shanghai New International Exhibition Center (SNIEC, China) on December 11-13, 2019.
A Global Exhibition Platform
This year, the show took an exhibition area of 54,300 square meters with an exhibition growth of 10% compared with last year. There were 604 exhibitors and brands from 18 countries and regions presenting their latest technologies and featured products covering concrete general, concrete surface, mortar & related masonry, non-concrete flooring and so on. Besides, decorative concrete had been included.
Snapshots of Exhibiting Companies
Attracted professional trade visitors from 43 countries / regions
WOCA 2019 attracted 34,085 professional visitors from 43 countries and regions, an increase of 2% comparing with last year. The top five visiting countries were United States, Cambodia, India, Japan and Vietnam. It also attracts professional trade visitors from East Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe and Africa.
Part of the VIP Delegation
Provides up-to-date Professional Industry Content in line with Asia Trends
The organizer cooperated with well-known trade associations and institutions at domestic and abroad to hold more than 60 sessions of education programs at the exhibition site.
Hot and new conference:
- Tongji Concrete Technology Exchange Conference
- Special Mortar Industry Development Forum
- Industrial and Commercial Floor Application Case Forum
- International Symposium on New Formwork and Professional Contracting Technology
- Application of Epoxy Resin in Concrete
- Floor Crack Repair Technology Exchange Conference
- Green Concrete and Circular Economy Development Forum
- Salon of Public Space Design
- Decorative Concrete Seminar
An International Award
Golden Trowel Award ®, as a symbol of honor for global concrete flooring construction, is given annually by The Face® Companies to the contractors in Asia installing the flattest and most level concrete floors in several floor construction categories. The GTA_19 Awards Ceremony, held at WOCA 2019, presented 9 awards to 8 contractors from 5 countries.
Organizer invited Floormaps with a team of designers from the United States, as well as the decorative concrete construction, equipment, materials and applications, such as LYTHIC, Universal Studios Concrete Core Technology Team, Beijing Orange Stone, etc. At the exhibition site, there were also demonstrations organized by the exhibitors. The appropriate combination of physical exhibits and practical demonstrations has enriched the exhibition content and brought the more comprehensive viewing experience.